Top 6 Discount Prom Dresses Collection On Sale

Prom is one of the most important events in a senior high school student’s life.I know many of you are looking for an affordable prom dress for your prom 2011.

I know find a beautiful and affordable prom dress is not a easy thing, many of girls love the dresses in my blog and many of they even post comments or send emails to me.

I spend nearly 5 hours on browsing the prom dresses shops every day and I know the best and newest unique prom dresses 2011 of  all designers.

Here are Top 6 2011 prom dresses:

(?: click the pictures to buy these dresses)

1. Elegant Taffeta One Shoulder Corset Dress

These full-length prom dresses are from Night Move collection and they feature one shoulder neckline and flower details. It is perfect for a prom, evening party and formal event. Black, green and white are available.

2. Silver/grey Strapless Mermaid Dress

I love this dress so much that I posted it for about 5 times, many girls ask me where could they buy it. We sell this dress now and just click the picture to buy it. This mermaid prom dress is also available in pink, you can also customize it if you want it in other color.

3. Yellow strapless sweetheart formal dress

Yellow is one of hot color in 2011, I write a post about  Top 10 trend in prom 2011 in my another blog and yellow is a hot prom trend as well as pink, light blue and lime green.  This yellow full-length formal dress featuring a slim fitting sweetheart neckline and dropped waistline.

4. Blue Short Strapless Bubble Prom Dress

This cute blue short bubble dress features a slim fitting strapless bodice accented with sparkling sequins and a playful bubble hemline. Red and light blue are also available.

5. Fuchsia Full-length Formal Dresses

I am not sure that if you love two-toned dresses, but I love them so much.  High-low and strapless sweetheart neckline is perfect for a slender girl. PS: girls, you need to pay more attention to your dress if you wear it. :)

6. White one shoulder short cocktail dress

This dress is perfect for graduation and homecoming. :) This cute white short dress features one shoulder neckline and flower embellishments on shoulder.

Hi girls, which dress do you prefer?


View the original article here